Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Entering blogland

Here I come into blogland. I am not so sure how I will balance this into my life, but I think it'll be fun for me! My only fear is that no one will ever read this but me and I'll have some sort of weird blog-life that no one ever knows about...
As for my blog title, of course you know orange is my favorite and it just seems like the perfect nerdy ending to every web-life moment. As well as a pathetic attempt at staying positive.
Orange you glad that I followed the blogalites?

2 comments:

  1. Megan... I heart you so. The endearing pics of your family warm my cold cold heart. You are one of my favorite people. I plan on reading your blog everyday to add a little vitamin C to my sometimes scurvy filled life. kudos to you.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you megs, you made my day.
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete