Monday, June 30, 2008

The Blob

The blob is alive! Here is our first picture of the heart beating creature. Although it isn't all "textbook" to be sharing all this at 8 weeks along, we are just can't help ourselves. I hope you too can enjoy this journey, wherever it may lead, with Danny and I. The black is the sac and the little piece in the middle is our growing addition to the family. Right now we are working on rudimentary body parts and organs. That is my summer job. Orange you glad there is the miracle of life?



Ha Ha I am not afraid of the gown shot! There is going to be a lot more exposure than that in the next year. We were at Aptos Women's Health (which I always highly recommend to my lady friends looking for a lady place) awaiting. Orange you glad I didn't put up and internal exam shot? =)

4 comments:

  1. yea yea yea babies!!!!!!

    so glad your little grain of rice sized person/blob has a beating heart!!! good work making internal organs & limbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.m sooooooooooo happy for you both. Can't wait to buy some K.C. Chiefs clothes for my new grandchild!!!! Love you guys and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the baby!!!

    ReplyDelete