Saturday, November 1, 2008

Juno days

Here I am as Juno for Halloween, chugging Sunny D. As you can see the bump is growing everyday! I am in my sixth month now and time is flying at this point. It is hard to believe that in just a few months there will be a baby in the house...
Every Monday I am going to a prenatal yoga class. It has been so fun to meet new people and learn new ways to use yoga in pregnancy and for birth. There are 2 other ladies in my class who are teachers and happen to have gone to high school in the same school district where I did, small world!
Danny is doing well and getting really excited about being a dad. He is doing his Friday night dance routine (with headband) in this picture. We are really in full baby swing these days with birth classes starting this week, expos, and meeting doulas. Other than that our lives are full with teaching. We are so excited about the holidays because it signifies my finishing of work and the most difficult part of the school year ending. Hope everyone had a safe an fun Halloween and I hope to hear from you soon!
Orange you glad for the pumpkins?

4 comments:

  1. Yay Megan! You make the cutest Juno ever! I miss you. I wanna come see your baby bump before it's too late... Maybe Christmas break, perhaps??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you actually drink that Sunny D? You only like it because it's orange. Purple stuff is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat. Megs, you're killin' me you are so cute. Hey Danny will you teach me the cool dance moves? Rock on. Megs let walk soon, Love you guys, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a great Juno!!! Can't wait to see you both in December.....Love you Mom and Mike!

    ReplyDelete