Saturday, March 14, 2009

Beyond the first breath...





5 weeks already! Wow, well I will let Kierran tell you about all he does:
"Hey everyone, I have been having so much fun out of the womb. Here are some of my recent accomplishments.
I can already talk, uh huh, and uh uh are my favorite words.
As you can see here I can already read, my parents are teachers after all.
I can smile ( and not just when I am falling asleep or after a good meal)
I can sleep for four whole hours.
I can projectile vomit... mmmm that feels good
I can hold my head up and turn it from side to side.
I can stare at the leaves and listen to the birds, I really like to make birdie noises too, that is why my momma calls me little bird.
I also have passed the 10 pound mark for sure, I love my momma milk!
I love my swing, being held and music. Mostly I like my lullabies and soft music.
Well I am pooped so until next time, oh yeah and come see me if you haven't already because I sure am getting big fast!"
Orange you glad Kierran is here! We sure are, he is so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. so great. thanks for the post kierran. can't wait for next fall and lots of visits.

    love,
    emelyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are such a bright young man! I am laughing cuz you are gaining on River in the weight category - keep it up fatty! I cant wait to hold you again... love you!

    ps sleep as much as you can.. it gives mommy and daddy a break and makes them more fun to be around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!!!! I hope to visit soon, maybe Courtney will be able to come with me. Keep sending me the photos;



    Love to all of you,
    Gram and Great Gram

    ReplyDelete