Saturday, December 26, 2009

Barefoot Santa

 Happy Holidays from the barefoot Santa! Although our Christmas plans to go visit Danny's Dad in Portland, Oregon were foiled because Kierran had a nasty case of Roseola, he still recovered and enjoyed  his first Christmas in Clayton at Grammy and Grampy Martins.
Here he is at home in Capitola with our tree- if you look closely you can see surfing Santa is hanging ten to the right of Kierran's head.
Another one for me? He enjoyed the wrappings, just as we suspected...
Can I have one please? I know that's the good stuff...
I think I love you Uncle Jason. 
Grammy gave me one of momma's old baby dolls. Everyone was so surprised how happy I was when I pulled it out of the bag and saw my little friend's face.

The standard visit to the Ghiglieri's, my Childhood friends, big fat Italian Christmas, only the visit was cut short this year by a needy napper in the picture, can you guess who?
Baby's first prime rib and yorkshire pudding. The horseradish face was a classic.. should have had the camera ready.
Tired, tired baby with Grammy and Grampy. 
Well, another fabulous holiday! Can't wait until next Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. where did the time go! your lil man is such a big man! love the santa suit tooooo cute!!! Sorry ur plans got changed...but looks like it all worked out well. miss you xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete