Saturday, September 27, 2008

Breakfast in Bed

This has been an interesting month for sure. I am posing as a unicorn in this picture, which can pretty much sum up a lot of my mythical month. I have spent the last 2 weeks on bed rest. No pictures in Pajamas necessary, although my mom and dad did manage to get me some super cute ones for my birthday that got me through the second week. Everything is more than fine, but it was surely a surprise. My mom and Danny were my super heroes, coming to my rescue each day and night. As well as our many lovely friends who brought us meals each day. For that we are eternally grateful.
So I have been reading, talking, talking, talking, moving from side to side, watching movies and my new favorite thing..... skyping! If you haven't tried it, it is video chating for free! It is as close to hanging out you can get with folks who just happen to live in Austria, Vermont or Buelton. So get your self an external video camera for your computer, or if you have a mac just go for it, and download it. It is so much more fun than just talking on the phone, and much more free.

http://www.skype.com/welcomeback/


The belly continues to grow and the baby has been movin' to the grovin'. I started to feel the first bubbles of movement in the begining of the month and now s/he is definatly warming up for premire league soccer with Danny. It has been really fun to talk to the baby more too now, as her/his hearing has developed more to hear sounds outside my body. S/he dances around when Danny is close and when any of the Grandparents or around or audable. Isn't that awesome?
And new ultra sounds have confirmed it, this baby is definitly having fun in there. I was imagining that s/he was dancing and doing the party fist in there, and that is exactly what is going on. Danny defenatly noticed some switchfoot surfing practice when we got a closer look at the feet. We got some good pictures of s/he sucking their finger and of the footprints. All the toes and fingers are there, and so adorable of course.
Visitors! Here we have , Danny's uncle Steve, visiting from Washington DC, Lacie and Cousin Kurt in the Capitola village by our house. It was so good to see them all.
Orange you glad it is time for me to get out of bed? I am!
Thank you again to all our helper elves.

1 comment:

  1. I will Skype with you whenever you want! Hope you have plenty of good movies

    ReplyDelete