Monday, September 1, 2008

Lovely lady bump

Well, the baby is definitely growing! I am at 4 months along now- 17 weeks- and every day my belly looks bigger and feels tighter. Danny and I are so excited! Seeing the bulge definitely makes it more real for him. These pictures are from Labor day weekend, at the beach with friends. We felt some pulsing movement in the belly, probably the cord, but we'll say the baby was caught dancing at the beach just for fun. Either that or the baby was practicing it's surfing moves like Danny would expect.

I am still feeling fabulous and definitely feeling the changes going on in my body. I am sleeping well and adding pillows to support my changing posture.
I go to bed super early, like 8:30, since school is back in session. It has been a hectic start with overloaded classes, a new principal and many needs all in my class. Things are balancing out after the holiday weekend, so relief is on the way. I think the kids are a much nicer this year than last. I am already pursuing long term sub possibilities for my leave in February- It'll be here before we know it! The plan for now is to take off until the next school year- a good 6 months. Orange you glad it's September? Cant wait to hear from everyone.

6 comments:

  1. ohhhhh loving your bump!!!!!! you look great! hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fabulous Megan!!!!! We love you guys and miss you soooo much! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous Megan!!!!!!!!! Miss you both so much :( Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. lookin' good mama megan! nine months seemed like a good long time until I got to 7 months - now I think woah baby you're coming real soon. I hope you pregnancy continues to be uneventfully fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey mama,
    glad to spend time with you this weekend. i've been writing down some really great names. xoxo to the fam!
    see you friday!
    heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan... you look great!! I am so happy for you and Danny! I can't wait to meet the little one!!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete